Bedrooms3 Bedrooms / 4 Beds
About This Listing
It’s an absolute pleasure to present to you this renovated 3 bedroom 1940 home, on a perfect 440m2 Green Titled block.
Located in the Heart of East Vic Park. A short stroll to Hawaiian’s Park Centre Shopping Centre, Vic Park Library, Leisure Centre and Community Centre. Incredible choice of restaurants and cafes. Less than 5km to the city and central to all the major arterial roads, this is truly a prime location.
This property is currently tenanted to a tenant who looks after the property well with an attractive rental of $750per week until May 2021 making it the Ideal investment.
This charming home is set comfortably in a quiet, tree-lined street, fenced and surrounded by open space and a beautiful garden, an elevated veranda at the front, a leafy backyard and a cubby house, plenty of room for young children or pets to stretch and play.
This is a lovely, comfortable home that will suit a working couple, a young professional, first home buyer, young family, someone looking to downsize, or an investor.
The neutral decor throughout this property along with its highly functional floor plan leaves you with nothing to do but unpack and move in once the leasing expired.
Features of the property
- The generous master bedroom looks over the leafy backyard, and two other double bed bedrooms
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area with split unit air conditioning.
- Chef inspired stone bench top kitchen equipped with Miele appliances
- Gas hot water system and stove top.
- Security alarm system.
- A detached outdoor undercover alfresco living area.
- Fully reticulated garden and lawn.
- Garden shed
- Jarrah floorboards, high ceilings.
- A large attic storage space is accessed easily with a permanently installed ladder staircase.Crime safe security screens, window film
- NBN FTTP
- Reverse Split A/C’s
- ‘Instant’ fireplace
- Bathroom skylight
- 2nd toilet
For more information or inspection, call Jenny at 0450229089 or Annie at 0435627946